[Cialug] Homebrew

David Champion dchamp1337 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 16:21:07 UTC 2019

I use it for the macbook at work to install some things I need, i.e.
puttygen to convert putty ssh keys, or the joe editor.

In a Linux environment, I'd rather use a method like adding the epel repo
in RH/CentOS, that would have much better integration with the rest of your
system, and you might even get package updates.

-dc