[Cialug] off topic - hosting suggestions

chris rheinherren c.rheinherren at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 18:14:44 UTC 2019

I'm looking for some recommendations.

I manage a few websites and I want to keep the email separate so it's not
with the same provider in the event of any kind of catastrophic failure.

Google is making a lot of changes to its hosting platform G Suite so I want
to avoid G Suite as an option.

So I want to find a hosting provider that I can use multiple domains for
email hosting, if I have to get web hosting and just not use it that is
fine.

I don't want to have to change my domain registrar, I am happy with that
provider. I dont want to move my web sites to the provider as I want them
to stay separate.

I would like to have unlimited email (pop, IMAP, web access) accounts.
I would like to have the ability to create email lists.

I dont want to pay per user per domain for this either. I would prefer to
pay by the month and keep it under $10.00 per month.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Chris