[Cialug] free psu's

Justin Richeson neomatrixjr at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 20:24:11 UTC 2019

Uh, not to ask for too much, but since I'm sending a shipping label anyway
can I request one of these with the CPU? Debating If I'd buy one of the
1080's you've got too since I could pretty much rebuild my current desktop
back into another machine then and then use it for a spare gaming rig, or a
hardware transcode capable plex server.....  Not exactly sure what mining
would do to a 1080...if it'd be worth swapping my 1070 in my gaming rig or
just keeping it for transcoding.