[Cialug] Hugo, anyone?

Matt Patterson matt at usrlocal.com
Mon Dec 30 16:34:20 UTC 2019

I’m doing something similar to what you are doing but usually apache.  Basically, I work on the content locally, once ready, run a clean Hugo run, save to GitHub and then with some puppet magic, my web server pulls down the latest version.

In your public directory (mine is called "html") , are the images and CSS files getting in there when Hugo does its magic?  Just curious if is a Hugo issue or a NGINX issue.

-Matt