[Cialug] SELinux

Jared Brees fromj2sitsme at msn.com
Thu Aug 29 19:42:42 UTC 2019

"So, let ME understand - you like documentation written by people that have
not experience and is often wrong?"
That question doesn't answer my question, and also isn't based on assumptions contrary to reality.

Besides the fact this all started with the coloring book... written by Dan Walsh, who apparently has at least three decades of computer experience. http://people.redhat.com/dwalsh/bio.html

As others have asked... at what point do you consider "experience" enough? Linux is only 28 years old this year; how is someone working on computers since before Linux existed, just an unqualified millennial in your eyes?