[Cialug] SELinux

Dave Hala dave at 58ghz.net
Thu Aug 29 19:30:17 UTC 2019

I don't agree.  I don't want to be inflammatory here, but could it be that
it doesn't work how *you* want it work?  There are some things that I don't
like about it, but it *works* fine.

They will eventually figure it out, as most of the time young developers
become seasoned developers.

:) Dave

On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 2:29 PM Brett Neese <brneese at brneese.com> wrote:

> Our industry has only existed for a couple decades, versus others which
> have existed for centuries or even thousands of years. Nobody has the
> experience to know how they system they are building should work.
>
> Brett Neese
> 563-210-3459
>

> On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 2:25 PM L. V. Lammert <lvl at omnitec.net> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 29 Aug 2019, Dave Hala wrote:
> >
> > > No, I'm saying it's in fashion to just blame "millenials" and
> > > crankycrotchety old farts are notorious for it.
> > >
> > No, . you are missing the point entirely! Putting a bunch of programmers
> > together that have NEVER WORKED ON SYSTEM UTILITIES is bad!
> >
> > The experience is required to validate the design; with RH much of the
> > time it is missing entirely as all RH does is thow a bunch of neophyte
> > programmers in a room to build something, with no experience in HOW what
> > they are building is to be used.
> >
> > Millienals program great, I agree! Problem is, they don't have the
> > experience to know HOW the system they are building should work.
> >
> >         Lee

NIFCAP  -The Premier Client Intake System for Non-Profit Organizations.
https://www.osis.us