[Cialug] SELinux

David Champion dchamp1337 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 15:21:32 UTC 2019

Agreed, there are good (and bad) techies from any generation.

Also, can you please help me set the clock on my microwave so it stops
flashing "12:00"?

Dave, we will have to agree to disagree that systemd is a good thing. I've
gotten used to it (mostly) but I still think the user interface to it was
not well thought out.

-dc