[Cialug] SELinux

Will staticphantom at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 14:39:52 UTC 2019

Most millennials can't understand anything outside of poorly written Python
or JavaScript. I saw this as someone that didn't start this decade as a
millennial, but was later redefined as one.

But in the end, generation ride pod really has me concerned.  Those people
say serverless as if the magical computing fairy grants their wish upon a
request.

-Will C