[Cialug] OT, .. but pointers appreciated

Dave Hala dave at 58ghz.net
Tue Aug 27 23:06:10 UTC 2019

You could also look at the text editor you are using.  For example, I use
atom with a git plugin. It looks and works the same on both windows and
linux.  It's *really* easy to use.  As you work on your code, you can stage
your changes, commit/fetch pull, etc.  Once you setup your local and remote
repository, you can just forget about it.  This way you don't need a
separate app to manage your repo.

Here's a screen cap of the git plugin in atom on rhel 8.  It looks about
the same on windows.

[image: image.png]

:) Dave