[Cialug] OT, .. but pointers appreciated

Matt matt at itwannabe.com
Wed Aug 28 04:27:46 UTC 2019

If you want to completely ditch open-source and go hardcore
windows-mode, Atlassian's Sourcetree used to be really easy to use.  I'm
pretty sure they are going to bother you for loads of cash if you use it
for work, of course.  Been a long time since I dusted it off, and I
never used it for anything but my public github account.  Looks like
they support Bitbucket, Github, and Visual Studios Team Services, plus
any private repos you've created on your own PC/server.

-- Matt (N0BOX)