[Cialug] OT, .. but pointers appreciated

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Tue Aug 27 21:27:15 UTC 2019

Lots of git folks here, .. hope some of you folks support Windoze users!

We have a client that will be checking in files between test & prod
servers and the best client will be a gui. I have two problems with that,
as I:

1) Have never used a gui git client <g>!
        and
2) Avoid Windows entirely if at all possible.

Unfortunately, most of the client reviews are for git gui's on Windoze
target public repositories. In this case, we need a client that will be
happy with a ssh connection to a local repository server.

Any pointers?

	TIA!