[Cialug] R, Shiny, Php

Dave Hala dave at 58ghz.net
Tue Apr 23 15:56:49 UTC 2019

Anyone got experience running an R Shiny server and embedding Shiny apps
(dashboards) into your PHP apps?

I have a bunch of questions about the Shiny server implementation.  Most of
the resources I've found point to using the commercial paid service when
embedding the dashboards in PHP applications.  To do that, my data would
need to live on their server, or I'd have to give them access.  That's not
an option that I have.

I've got the open source Shiny server running in my development
environment.  The standard method is to embedded the dashboards in the
application html.    I need a way to make the dashboard only available via
our application using our means of authentication and authorization.

I'm a lot vague on this subject, so I'm hoping this makes sense.

:) Dave
--
NIFCAP  -The Premier Client Intake System for Non-Profit Organizations.
https://www.osis.us