[Cialug] requesting help for troubleshooting

Eyüp Hakan Duran ehakanduran at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 21:57:30 UTC 2018

David: You mean keeping the system on login screen (sddm/runlevel
5/graphical.target) with Nouveau instead of nvidia/runlevel
3/multi-user.target to compare the stability over time? Hmm, I haven't
thought about this option, which is a pretty good idea. Thank you for
suggesting it. Will definitely try.

Hakan

David Champion <dchamp1337 at gmail.com>, 18 Eki 2018 Per, 23:14 tarihinde