[Cialug] Century link fiber

Dave Hala dave at 58ghz.net
Tue Oct 16 21:19:08 UTC 2018

My understanding is that the early versions of USG items were pretty rough.
Supposedly the last couple of years its been pretty solid.
The poe ap's are nice, but POE switches are insanely noisy.  I've got a
netgear poe switch and it sounds like a lear jet. On a plus note, I ordered
some quiter fans that I'm going to put in it.

:) Dave