[Cialug] Century link fiber

John Moder jmoder at crispsolutions.net
Tue Oct 16 21:14:51 UTC 2018

Its good gear.

I am partial to the Unfi Line.

I have about 15 SMB’s clients on it now that I manage.  Their gear has been incredibly reliable.

That said, it isn’t Cisco, and doesn’t have the support of Cisco/Meraki.  Support is largely in the forums or slack channels.

As I said, I like the Unifi stuff because of the controller, in particular I like the cloud key as I can get to it remotely through UBNT’s.

John

—-
John L. Moder, II
Owner/President