[Cialug] Don't Use Short URLs

Matt Stanton matt at itwannabe.com
Fri May 25 22:26:16 UTC 2018

I, as a general rule, fit into the category of "too lazy to use a short-URL-checker and too paranoid to visit one without having checked it."  This has left me having visited so few shortened URLs that the number could probably be counted using the same number of fingers it takes to signal my disdain for anyone who provided me with that shortened URL.

Something to keep in mind, depending on your short URL's target audience.  :)

-- Matt (N0BOX)

Sent from my android device.