[Cialug] Jobs

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at drake.edu
Fri May 18 15:08:37 UTC 2018

In the near future my employer is going to be looking for a network
administrator. The job will probably be posted in the next few days; if
anyone wants inside info or for me to put in a good word, please contact
me off list.

Unrelated, we have a student worker who is graduating this weekend and
is still looking for employment. He's graduating from the Computer
Science department. If anyone is looking for entry-level programmers or
system administrators, please let me know.

__
Daniel Ramaley | Server Engineer 2
Information Technology Services | Drake University
T: +1-515-271-4540
W: http://www.drake.edu/its