[Cialug] Distributed Config Management

Todd Walton tdwalton at gmail.com
Fri May 18 13:16:08 UTC 2018

ZooKeeper is older than I thought it was. At least back to 2008, as far as
I can tell, but looks like maybe older. But no, I feel like this is a thing
I heard about further back than that. And I keep thinking etcd or confd,
but those look like they're newer.

Oh well, just a tangent my mind went off on.

--
Todd