[Cialug] Electronic parts, ir leds. In Dsm?

Stephen Hawkins ng0g at wccta.net
Mon May 14 16:16:48 UTC 2018

Kyle,

The Ben Franklin store in Eagle Grove Iowa has a small Radio Shack
inside it.   They told me that they still get stuff from Radio Shack to
replenish their supplies.

I found them one weekend when I was in the middle of a Ham Radio project
and needed a part.  I have heard that there is at least one more
someplace in the area but I don't know where.

Steve