[Cialug] Partition Issue

Todd Pierce toddcpierce at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 17:41:27 UTC 2018

Crew,

Funny as hell story about the computer filled with concrete.  You have us
here in Santa Fe laughing our asses off.

So you know, the computer is fine.  It appears that the second thief bumped
the laptop.  I had previously removed the spacer that held the laptop's
drive in place (I never take it anywhere) so there was a bad contact
between the drive and, well, the rest of the computer.  It was just subtle
enough that the installer recognized the drive, but not as the right
volume.  I re-seated it and it's all fine.

So, happy ending.  Thanks all.

-Todd