[Cialug] Next Meeting 2/21

Kyle H khamil8686 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 15:57:50 UTC 2018

I'm willing to speak on something again for a group. I enjoy it. When do
you have open months and are there any topics in mind? I'm always playing
with something on my server.

On somewhere to meet that's more central, I could get DMACC urban campus
possibly. Could poke around other places too. Then its a nice spot AND
central for all! Opinions? I know I'm going to get some spam, but could
people email me with where they are located and what areas would be in the
range of convenient to doable where they would make meetings monthly? I
will try to find a spot that is convenient for a majority. I'd like to help
the group grow however I can to meet more nerds :).

Thank you
Kyle