[Cialug] Bash or Terminal Output

Will staticphantom at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 15:22:38 UTC 2018

Please let me know if I missed the key points of this email thread.  But if
someone wants to lock screen scrolling and needs additional parsing help, I
can help but to wonder if a combination of tools like screen, grep, awk,
tee, and/or tail would be beneficial. The tools mentioned help me with my
kubernetes clusters for work in addition to looking at the outputs of my
own programs to snipe particular issues.

-Will