[Cialug] Open SSL and cert help

Dave Weis djweis at sjdjweis.com
Wed Dec 26 19:37:05 UTC 2018

Hello!

I need to access a site with wget to download files. I have the CA and
private cert added to Chrome and it works fine. I don't remember how I did
this in the past but have the pfx file that I exported.

[djweis at grand RLD]$ wget -v --no-check-certificate --certificate=cacert.crt
--private-key=privatekey.pem --private-key-type=pem
https://rld.foo.com/rld/wtrliadt.txt
--2018-12-26 13:35:58--  https://rld.foo.com/rld/wtrliadt.txt
OpenSSL: error:0B080074:x509 certificate
routines:X509_check_private_key:key values mismatch
Disabling SSL due to encountered errors.

It's been a long time since I used the openssl command line. Any
suggestions?

thanks
dave