[Cialug] December Meeting: 12/19

David Champion dchamp1337 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 19:19:17 UTC 2018

Thanks for coming to see us at Area515 last night. The holiday light show
presentation was interesting to see.

Reminder: Anyone is welcome to come visit the Area515 makerspace on the
Tuesday open house nights starting at 7pm. We won't have an open house on
the 25th, but we'll be having a hack-a-thon to work on space improvements
and other projects starting at about 1pm on Tuesday 1/1.

We also have classes about once a month, Jim Kraii is doing the class on
1/19 on "Stabilizing Coatings", using resins with wood or rock.

-dc