[Cialug] December Meeting: 12/19

David Champion dchamp1337 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 15:36:42 UTC 2018

Area515 is looking forward to hosting CIALUG again, this time at the new
location. I'll give a quick talk about the Makerspace and what we've been
up to, and we'll have tours of the building.

We are now located at 108 Jefferson, that's just off 2nd Avenue near the
Des Moines river bridge. There's a Hammer Medical building on the corner of
2nd and Jefferson where you turn.

--
David Champion
President, Area515