[Cialug] Select and poll

Andrew Denner linux-list at upeke.com
Thu Aug 30 14:47:59 UTC 2018

I don't have any experience with GhostBSD and limited with BSD in general,
however it would appear that GhostBSD is a derivative of FreeBSD so I would
start there with their documentation (
https://www.freebsd.org/doc/handbook/firewalls.html)

These other postings and commentary would seem to indicate that PF would be
the firewall you want to use:
https://forums.ghostbsd.org/viewtopic.php?t=762 "My Post-installation
Configuration"
https://forums.ghostbsd.org/viewtopic.php?t=976 "is pf firewall installed
in GhostBSD"

Best of luck! Feel free to report back your results, and as always if you
ever make it up this way, you are more than welcome to present on firewall
configuration at one of our monthly meetings...