[Cialug] SOT: Local ISPs

David Champion dchamp1337 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 16:24:27 UTC 2018

I think locally in the Des Moines area, you're now down to Mediacom or
Century Link. I've heard from some people that have the new Century Link
fiber to the prem (not the Fiber to the node / copper dsl to your house),
it seems to be really nice. But it's probably only available for new
construction neighborhoods.

As far as customer service goes for my personal internet, I've had horrible
experiences from both Mediacom and Century Link. May the force be with you.

-dc