[Cialug] IRC clients

Nick Copeland nick.s.copeland at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 18:07:37 UTC 2017

I use HexChat.

I bought the source/rights to a Windows IRC client named Bersirc a long
time ago (2005) and it's written in Delphi5 but I don't have the tool kit
needed to build it so it's abandoned but if there might be any developer on
here wanting to seek out a super expensive piece of esoteric software from
the late 90s to resurrect Bersirc I'd be OK to rummage through ancient hard
drives for the source code.