[Cialug] old web site

Josh More jmore at starmind.org
Mon Sep 25 23:38:51 UTC 2017

Hey look.  Real keyboard.

You have four options.

1) Work with the people running the site and get it moved.  This is best,
but unlikely.
2) Take over DNS and re-point the www and @ to somewhere else.  This looks
unlikely because those DNS servers are at skyhouseconsulting.com, who I
imagine doesn't want to give you access
3) Transfer the domain somewhere else, then repoint DNS servers to
somewhere you have control.  This may work if you can get access to the
LaunchPad access system.
4) Get a lawyer to write them a letter.

-Josh