[Cialug] Mediacom - not Linux related

chris rheinherren c.rheinherren at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 14:04:36 UTC 2017

If you ignore those warnings from Mediacom on copyright infringement. 1st
offense is generally a warning. 2nd offense your services are suspended.
And on the 3rd offense your services are canceled. And it is nearly
impossible to get service back again at the same address and name. You may
not be able to get back under the your name anywhere in Mediacom's
territory.