[Cialug] E-mail proxy needed?

Guy Helmer ghelmer at palisadesystems.com
Thu Oct 26 22:13:14 UTC 2017

Hi, Daniel,

stunnel can be setup to proxy pop3 and smtp protocols, among others, using the “protocol=“ configuration. You could probably set it up to be relatively secure by expecting office365 domain names in the server certificates, and validate the certs using a CApath setting to the /etc/ssl/certs/ dir.
 I’m not sure how conveniently stunnel can be setup for long-term use, though.

Guy