[Cialug] Need help automating log capture/reboot

Adam Hill adam at diginc.us
Mon Oct 9 23:47:07 UTC 2017

https://elinux.org/RPi_Powered_USB_Hubs
I bookmarked this page when looking into powered hubs for a setup like you
RPi a while back, your hub is not listed (as good or bad) sadly.

>From that page, they also link this debug / known workarounds page:
https://elinux.org/Rpi_USB_check-list

Bonus saved link I had that is overkill for most:
http://www.oliverjenkins.com/blog/2012/6/changing-usb-socket-on-raspberry-pi