[Cialug] Poweredge 2950 oh....crap

Justin Richeson neomatrixjr at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 15:08:56 UTC 2017

I'll keep an eye out...but I'm looking at the sub-$200 range at least.  I
picked this one up for $75...granted...it's the 2.5" server.  While I don't
expect that kind of luck I'm trying to go as cheap as possible...  I was
hoping to no more than double my previous investment...which is going to be
difficult I know when shipping one from anywhere.

--Justin