[Cialug] DDR4 speed

Scott Yates Scott at yatesframe.com
Mon Nov 13 20:04:57 UTC 2017

Normally faster mhz is ok, but try to match the timings (CAS timings i
think they are called?) if you can.  They usually look something like:
9-9-9-24.  Also with most servers, "registered" ram - if requested - is not
negotiable.  And i still think ECC is worth the slight price increase.

I have used and had good luck with http://www.memoryten.com/ in the past.

Not sure if this helps...