[Cialug] Looking to gain AWS/cloud experience?

Kristi O'Brien kobrien at thepalmergroup.com
Tue May 23 21:30:09 UTC 2017

Many of my clients in Central Iowa are currently migrating their infrastructure to AWS or at least talking about it. There is a growing demand for AWS skills and it seems that it is going to continue. If you are interested in keeping your skills current and looking for an opportunity to learn AWS, we are looking for a Linux guru with strong automation/scripting skills (bash, python, etc). You will work closely with Scrum teams to provide infrastructure automation and deployment of new and existing applications in a DevOps role. This is a long-term position on a talented team here locally. For more information, please call me at 515.225.7000.

Thank you!

Kristi O'Brien
Palmer Group | Senior Account Executive
Central Iowa's Employment Solution Since 1998
3737 Woodland Avenue | Suite 200 | West Des Moines, IA 50266
515.225.7000 | Fax 515.224.4544

[New Picture (4)]<http://www.thepalmergroup.com/>  [http://www.thepalmergroup.com/support/images/index/in.png] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/kristiobrien1>    [http://www.thepalmergroup.com/support/images/index/fb.png] <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Palmer-Group/71991365628>    [http://www.thepalmergroup.com/support/images/index/twitter.png] <http://twitter.com/#!/ThePalmerGroup>     Please join our social networks for exclusive content.

This e-mail, including attachments, is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential, and may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, and then please delete it.  Thank you.