[Cialug] Password vaults

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Mon May 22 18:02:03 UTC 2017

On Sun, 21 May 2017, Matt wrote:

> My recommendation is to carry around a Mooltipass (Mini).

Unfortunately, that does not match some use cases. When I am in the office
I do not carry anything around except a mug of tea; all of the systems I
use are already in place (physical security is much more prevalent in our
offices, as I am the only person that has access to my machines).

The other issue is that many of my devices do not have a USB port -
our phones phones and all of our lot of tablets.

It's a really good idea, but in this case an online tool is about the only
thing I can see working (perhaps with 2-factor, as I DO have my cell
around most of the time).

	TTFR!

	Lee