[Cialug] Reply-To/From field for mailing list has changed?

Matt Stanton matt at itwannabe.com
Mon May 22 05:55:19 UTC 2017

Hi,

It seems something has changed in the configuration of the mailing list.  It used to be that hitting 'reply' would set the mail client to use 'cialug at cialug.org' in the "To:" field, but now it is now using the address of the person who sent the email to which you are replying.  I thought I would point it out so that people realize that their replies might not be going to the list.

I'll check that there isnt something off about my Android mail client, then I will look at the settings of the mailing list to see if I can find anything.  I'll let you all know if I see anything.

Also, if this is an intentional change, let me know.

Thanks,
Matt (N0BOX)

Sent from my android device.