[Cialug] Password vaults

Dave Hala dave at 58ghz.net
Sun May 21 22:24:00 UTC 2017

If the mootipass was smaller... you could  implant it in your right
hand with a usb port exposed. Instead of having a card, have an rfid
chip implanted in your left hand... So plug in the usb point in the
right hand... put the left on the keyboard so the rfid chip is close
enough to activate the implant in the right hand and you're good to
go.

:) Dave