[Cialug] SANs/NASes

Justin Richeson neomatrixjr at gmail.com
Wed May 17 17:39:49 UTC 2017

That's surprising that a quad core (even an atom) had that much trouble
routing network traffic given what most home-use routers are powered by,
though I don't claim to know as much about router architecture...

Also, the Synology 4-bay is ~$550 on amazon.  Maybe I'm just too stingy,
but that seems awfully steep to me.

Then again...neither of these are my area of expertise so feel free to
school me if I'm wrong.