[Cialug] quality class tablet

Dave Hala dave at 58ghz.net
Thu May 4 17:29:16 UTC 2017

I've been looking at the Samsung convertible and the Asus convertible.
Both are Chromebooks.  The Samsung is an unknown and the negative
reviews make it look like "If you get one that works, its nice, but it
might not be as fast as you would expect".   With the Asus, I don't
really have anything to go on.

:) Dave