[Cialug] Email server

David Champion dchamp1337 at gmail.com
Mon May 1 20:25:17 UTC 2017

Technically not always your ISP, although that is usually the case. You can
tell for sure by doing a "whois 8.8.8.8" (substitute your IP) and find out
who owns the netblock range that you fall into.

You can use "dig -x 8.8.8.8" to see what the current PTR is.

mxtoolbox has a bunch of nifty tools available for doing various dns
queries. This Arin lookup is nice:

https://mxtoolbox.com/arin.aspx

-dc