[Cialug] Email server

khamil8686 at gmail.com khamil8686 at gmail.com
Mon May 1 07:23:01 CDT 2017

Someone mentioned using gsuite. I am dragging my feet a bit since I have had my gmail for over ten years. I see google has set up end-to-end encryption on gsuite, and that’s $5/mo. So, I could keep my email and have it be encrypted as well and the data wouldn’t be owned by google so they couldn’t sell it even if they can get the encryption key. Then I could just set up a mail server for fun and learning how to do it. Sorry, I forgot who mentioned gsuite. Is that what you meant?

Thank you!