[Cialug] User group blues?

Brian Wood woodbrian77 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 10:20:22 CDT 2017

Dear Iowans,

Has your user group lost some of its pizzazz?    I have
an idea to help get things back on track.  I'll travel from
St. Paul to your location at my own expense, if you would
like to have me talk about the C++ Middleware Writer -- a
free on line code generator -- at your meeting.   Originally,
I used Linux to develop the software and still use it some,
but have switched to FreeBSD primarily in the last few years.
The generated code still runs on Linux.

http://meetingcpp.com/index.php/newsreader/items/c-user-
group-meetings-in-march-2017.html

Brian
Ebenezer Enterprises - Enjoy programming again.
http://webEbenezer.net