[Cialug] Future Meeting Topics

Andrew Denner linux-list at upeke.com
Fri Jun 23 04:40:00 UTC 2017

In rare form we planned further ahead than normal and have several months
worth of topics and presenters. Do you see a topic that you either know
something about (or would like to learn more about) please volunteer for
one of the months that aren't spoken for yet. Or do you have a topic that
relates to Linux or FOSS that isn't on this list? Those are ok too!

Apologies if I misspelled your name. Please let me know if you can't make
it for the month I have you listed.

   - *July 19th*~"Winnex" Lightning talks
      - Windows Subsystem for Linux --Sean
      - Powershell tricks--Sean
      - .net core/web server on linux --Andy
      - Cygwin --Andy
   - *Aug**ust 16th*~Ceph--Jeff
   - *September 20th*~An Intro to big data and hadoop--Andy
   - *October*~Mysql replication Ken

*Brainstormed Topics*

   - Nginx vs Apache
   - Nginx config and use