[Cialug] Debian riddle

Matt Stanton matt at itwannabe.com
Mon Jun 19 21:57:40 UTC 2017

Heh, yeah I was just going to make a glib remark about Debian Stable being completely ancient in every way, but didn't realize that would actually be the real reason.  That said, there are versions of Debian with newer packages, but they label them "not stable" (though they are using packages considered stable enough for other distros).  There is even a rolling release Debian distro.

I say go Arch!<tongue in='cheek' />

-- Matt (N0BOX)

Sent from my android device.