[Cialug] LastPass & Firefox!

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Sat Jun 10 17:34:38 UTC 2017

On Sat, 10 Jun 2017, David Michael wrote:

> The most recent version listed is 4.1.53. You said usable version so I
> maybe missing a use case you require and are using an older
> version.

LP 4 will just hang Firefox just about every time I try to login to eBay;
on anything less than my main workstation, it takes FOREVER to do ANYTHING.

I suspect the LP folks put glitz over performance - it is a totally stupid
idea to try and fetch a favicon for EVERY site in the vault!

In any case, if it works on your system, you're lucky. When it starts
bringig Firefox to a halt, just go back to 3.3.34 (from last month).

	Lee