[Cialug] dd Windoze partition

khamil8686 at gmail.com khamil8686 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 18:11:00 UTC 2017

I posted the same thing on stackexchange and it got downvoted because of ‘winblows’. Communication is very frustrating thing with a brain injury, people don’t get my jokes, especially online. Get discriminated against heavily in the workforce, especially at Iowa Student Loan, but no lawyer would take my case. Sorry. </rant>