[Cialug] pdftk

Dave Hala dave at 58ghz.net
Tue Jul 25 14:32:44 UTC 2017

I'm using pdftk on the server side to fill and flatten pdf forms using
data contained in an fdf file.  It works well.   I need to expand on
that by inserting a image file into the pdf.

I'm using forge fdf to create the fdf file.  It looks like I need
either modify forge_fdf to add the image information to the fdf file
or pick a different tool that supports the use of images.

Most of my searching has resulted in a ton of desktop information, but
not much on the Linux server side. Does anyone know where I can find
some information on creating the fdf files or some information on
different PHP tools to generate the fdf files?

:) Dave