[Cialug] Distros with up-to-date C++ support

Brian Wood woodbrian77 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 15:26:53 CST 2017

Recently I had some trouble with getting TrueOS to hibernate
on my laptop.  So I decided to try Linux Mint.  Unfortunately,
it has support for older C++ compilers than TrueOS.  I read that
Fedora 26 will have support for compilers that are already
available on TrueOS, but the alpha for that is still 6 weeks away.
Are there any other distros to look at for this?   Thanks in advance.

Brian
Ebenezer Enterprises - Learn from the Psalms.
http://webEbenezer.net