[Cialug] Next Meeting 1/18 (Wednesday)

Jared Brees fromj2sitsme at msn.com
Tue Jan 17 21:03:06 CST 2017

Since I'm the new regular attendee, I figure I should chime in and let everyone know I won't be there; had a medical issue that necessitated transport to Iowa City, and I've been there since.

Overall I'm fine, feel fine, etc., but won't be released for at least another couple days, so will have to catch the digital version of the presentation afterward, and catch up with everyone next month (hopefully!).

For anyone curious on the details, I've been diagnosed with TPP (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thrombotic_thrombocytopenic_purpura), which is something I've learned lots about in the past week and a half.

Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura - Wikipedia<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thrombotic_thrombocytopenic_purpura>
en.wikipedia.org
Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP or Moschcowitz syndrome:822) is a rare disorder of the blood-coagulation system, causing extensive microscopic clots to form ...

Jared Brees<http://me.relatedtotechnology.org/> - Squirrel Photographer<http://squirrels.relatedtotechnology.org/>